- Text- and data-mining of historical and archival material.
- Social media analysis, including sentiment analysis
- Cultural analytics
- Crowd-sourcing and big data
- Cyber-infrastructures for the humanities
- Relationship between “small data” and big data
- NoSQL databases and their application, e.g. document and graph databases
- Big data and the construction of memory and identity
- Big data and archival practice
- Construction of big data
- Big data in Heritage
They will be accepting long and short paper proposals until August 5.